Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Living in a Loving Place

What Per said about political parties moving left (more to the liberal side) seems true. The news said the Republican Party would be abolished. My assumption is that if that's true then a new party would probably be more liberal. In twenty years maybe people will say, "I remember when the Republican Party was conservative." Per said the Democratic Party has become more liberal too in that the "blue dog democrats" (the conservative ones) haven't been re-elected and are no longer in congress - they are no longer in the party - they are nowhere. How sad that America is becoming more liberal and leaving conservatism behind. (It seems true because, in looking at my blog posts, I've said that right is wrong and wrong is right, and I wished that people would stand for their beliefs.)

President Obama will be talked about in history. I'm scared of the possibility that under his administration, America could cease to exist. I sound negative and paranoid, but if it happens I won't be negative and paranoid because I'll be right. America may cease to exist, but the 'idea' of America - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness - will live on because many people believe in that idea. That idea gave many people around the world hope that if they came to America they had a chance of getting their dream. If America gets destroyed, so will people's hope.

If America ceases to exist, another country will exist that offers hope because there's always opposites in the world. The possibility is that America will be destroyed by hate, but a new country will arise that offers hope and love. I believe that the new country would be on the North American Continent because it is blessed - it is the promised land. Maybe it's in Mexico or somewhere in Central America. The idea of a new America gives me hope. I think of the Latin people because they are so loving and family oriented. 

I believe that Latino people came to America because of hope and the American Dream. If the ideals are brought to them, it will lift them out of poverty and they will prosper. The idea sounds exciting, I kind of wish it would happen. It makes me look at Latino people in a different light.

Per said Homeland Security bought millions of bullets. Obama said he would create a civilian army. If Obama wants to use those bullets in his army, it sounds like Obama wants to control people with fear. Before there might be civilian armies in America - and before anyone gets hurt - perhaps business owners could move their companies out of the U.S. I would want to move too. I would hope to have technology, butt not oppression. I say that if hateful people want to have the U.S., let them. I love my country and don't want to say this, but I won't live with hate and oppression, so I won't be here. I want to live in a loving place.

No comments: