Saturday, August 27, 2011

American Idol in January 2012

This is the first year that I will NOT watch American Idol. I just can't do it after last year. I'm disappointed that it's turned into a popularity contest instead of a singing contest. When Scotty won last year instead of Lauren I thought, Yep, he's more popular than she is! I'm so disappointed in how this show has turned out. Even James sang better than Scotty (in my opinion,) and he was a showman compared to Scotty who just stood there and didn't even try to work the stage.

No, I won't watch AI in January and probably won't watch it in the future either. It's become too commercial in my opinion. I don't like it and won't watch it. I guess that frees up an hour for me to watch some other reality show.

Boo...sad face.

No comments: