Saturday, February 28, 2015

Goodbye Jade's Musings, hello Jadelovgren.com

This is the last post I will do from 'Jade's Musings' as I've created Jadelovgren.com and will spend my time there from now on. All my blogs on blogspot (Blogger) will remain, but will no longer be updated. They got created after I learned about having MS - to give me something to do since I no longer worked.

The reason for the change: I want to put all the things I love in one place (Jadelovgren.com.) Bonus for me, the website gives me something new to learn and develop. My website is new and evolving, but you're welcome to visit whenever you want to read my words and see my progress.

(I'm looking forward to learning HTML 5 since I only know HTML 3. I'm excited to also learn about CSS, Javascript, jQuery, and who knows what else. I know some of these things have been around for a long time but I gave up technical work when they just started being used and never learned them.)

I am thankful that my blogs gave me a focus. Now, my focus turns to other things. As I said months ago, I'm still here just not in the spotlight. I love you all. Thank you for reading my words.

No comments: