Saturday, August 27, 2011

My New Blog

I decided to move my blog here. I've taken The Lovgren Family blog long enough. I transferred all my thoughts here and will no longer update my other blog.

Also, some other blogs were created.
If you want to read about my family, click here.
If you want to read some of my writings, click here.
If you want to read about my family tree, click here.
If you want to know about my childhood memories, click here.
If you want to know how I feel about my religion, click here.

I know, six blogs! (I had to find some way to fill up my time instead of watching mind-numbing TV.) Now that I don't work, I asked myself, "What am I going to do?" I wanted to go to school but physically it wasn't possible...so that was out. The next thing I thought of was how much I liked writing...and blogging seemed perfect!

No comments: