Saturday, November 20, 2010

35 Days to Christmas

What has happened to me?

I'm usually the person who goes shopping and puts up their tree well into December. I don't get into the 'Christmas Spirit' until about a week before the event because I don't really like Christmas and everything seems so commercial. I'm not saying that I have the Christmas Spirit but I feel the need to listen to Christmas Music, and make my house smell yummy.

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving and I think we will put up the Christmas Tree during the weekend. On top of that I might as well put out the decorations since the boxes will be out for the tree.

I'm gonna put on some holiday music and make some hot chocolate right now.

I love listening to:
  • The Time-Life Treasury of Christmas
  • Harry Connick Jr. "When My Heart Finds Christmas"
  • The Mormon Tabernacle Choir "Nativity the Art and Music of Christmas"
  • Amy Grant "A Christmas to Remember"
  • Gloria Estefan "Christmas Through Your Eyes"
  • Clay Aiken "Merry Christsmas with Love"
  • Marshall McDonald "Christmas Dreams"
  • Jewel "Joy: A Holiday Collection"

What do you love listening to?

No comments: