Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gratitude

Thanksgiving is two days away and it causes me to reflect on the things I am grateful for. When I think of all I am blessed with...a lot of things come to mind, big and small. Here are some things I am thankful for this year:

Per is cooking Thanksgiving dinner so I don't have to
Having all five senses
Being able to walk
Freedom to be who and what I want to be and the freedom to express myself
Having a home
Warmth on cold days and air conditioning on hot days
Having food to eat and food on my shelves
Family
Friends
My church
The atonement
Forgiveness
Mercy
God
Jesus Christ
The Holy Ghost
Feeling the presence of the above three in my life
Justice and Laws that cause me to strive to do the right thing
Good books
Personal development
Awareness of things I didn't know

1 comment:

Kiwimommy said...

How grateful I am for YOU! xo