Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Days I Just Want to Vege

It's 4PM and I'm sitting at my computer, unshowered and still in my pj's. That's pretty daring to admit but it's true. Today I just want to vege, but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything. I slept in 'til 9, made pancakes for breakfast, read my scriptures, watched "so you think you can dance" which, by the way, I think is going to be amazing this year, watched Glenn Beck and The O'Reilly Factor on the DVR (I like Glenn Beck better...O'Reilly is too 'in your face' for me and he attacks people who don't say what he wants them to say, Beck is a better 'listener'), welcomed my husband home from a business trip (he came home earlier than I thought he would!), talked to him about the book I've been reading (liberal fascism) wrote in my journal, tried to pay my mortgage but the website was down, looked online at rugs and a headboard for Andrew's room, ate some pizza that Per cooked for lunch, talked to a gal about a party Andrew's going to tomorrow, took a couple of telemarketer calls, and updated my blog.

Now I guess I'll go take a shower and finish my day, which includes washing Andrew's bedding, swapping the pillows on Per's side with the ones on the spare bed downstairs, and making dinner. We'll see who get's kicked off "so you think you can dance" tonight. I don't think I'm the only one who takes a day to vege.

1 comment:

Colette said...

I was so glad to see you blog again!!!! and don't you just love those days to just "vege"? Yours sounded a lot busier than my vegeing days but to each their own. And So you think you can dance looks great!!!!

by the way..... I miss you!!!