Monday, April 19, 2010

Music

I got an email from DeseretBook.com recently that offered a free music download, so I went to their website and downloaded it. It's from the album Nearer called Nearer My God To Thee by Kyle Henderson. At first I didn't like the song, but the more I listened to it, the more I liked it...so I bought the album.

I really love the Reflections of Christ CD. I've never felt the spirit so much from listening to an entire album. Maybe it's because I've seen the Reflections of Christ exhibit and really liked it. Maybe it's just because I love the savior and I love reading about his life, and I love reading his words. I've never heard of some of these artists before and I like the way they sing. I gave away the CD to one of the missionaries in our ward and I really missed listening to it, so I bought it again.

Dallyn Vail Bayles is an awesome singer. He sings my favorite song Savior, Redeemer of My Soul the violin is exquisite. Both his albums are awesome. I love his voice.

I love music. I could just sit here all day and tell you what I love about each artist, but I guess it just comes down to my love for music. I love sitting at the piano, playing and singing. I feel love. I feel love when I listen to music.

No comments: