Thursday, May 29, 2014

I Want These Traits

How is trying depicted? Is it this?


Or this?

I love people. I believe we can all have COURAGE to get our goals and accomplish our dreams. FAITH to withstand fearful things. HOPE to wish for good things. LOVE to love God, others, and ourselves. (I believe we are all tremendously loved.) BELIEF IN SELF that we can do it, that we're strong, and that we're good. OBEDIENCE to realize that we can follow rules. and GIVING to think of others, not just ourselves.

We all have faults, but we can overcome those faults and try to be our best selves. Why not do that? Why not try to be as good as possible? I believe that trying and being good brings happiness. I think that sometimes people don't do things because its what other people want. (I never like being compelled and feeling like I have to.) I truly think that they want to do it, but they want to do it and they want to have the choice. I say that even if other people want them to do it, why not do it and in their heart say "I'm doing it because *I* want to". I think, Why not try to be what you want?

I know I can always be better. Sometimes I fail when I try but I truly believe the important thing is to get back on the horse when it bucks you off - to try again when I fail. My greatest hope is that others are happy - when they're happy I'm happy. 

No comments: