Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The Ritual of My Cat, Fluffy

Every morning Fluffy and I do the same thing. It is this: -She sits outside my door until I come out; -She meows at me as I walk down my stairs; -I turn around and pet her.

Sometimes I say to her "What do you want?" I wish I spoke cat so I knew what she said; if anything. I've heard that pets are keenly aware when someone's sick; maybe she sits outside my door and then meows to give me comfort. She can't be wanting human contact, because Per awakes earlier than I but when he leaves our room she doesn't meow at him.

He sits in the living room when he first gets up. She jumps up on his lap and he pets her. When I get up, Fluffy hears me stir and runs for my door. After I pet her, she runs off and does her cat thing. I'm puzzled as to why she does the same thing every morning, but one things for sure..I love my little kitty.

Fluffy, on the stairs

No comments: