Saturday, January 05, 2013

Why I Say the Things I do

After reading my blog posts, I realized my intentions could be misunderstood. I want to clear up any misunderstandings and tell why I say the things I do.

My intention is never to hurt anyone. I say things about kids to help parents and I say things about what I notice to help people in their lives. I notice things and say them hoping my words will help someone when they truthfully consider them. I say things about myself because I have nothing to hide.

I think everyone thinks like me, but they don't. I like to consider things and constantly strive to become an improved person. I say things about myself not because I think I'm great, but because I hope someone will learn from my mistakes.

I never intend to say mean things, but because of my honesty some of my words sound either mean or that I think I'm better than others. I love people and perhaps say things wrong. My intention is always the hope that people will consider my words.

No comments: