Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter, the Greatest Day of the Year

This is a great video (Click Here)

To me, today (Easter Sunday) is the most important day of the year.  Some people might differ and say that if Christ was never born he would never have died; they believe Christmas is more important than Easter. I won't argue with them; Christmas is important. I guess I just choose to step back and look at the bigger picture, that Jesus Christ was pre-destined to be the Savior of the world. 

In His own words, he told Pontius Pilate, "To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world." (John 18:37) Jesus Christ's destiny was to be the Savior. Therefore, if he never suffered, died, and rose from the tomb He wouldn't have fulfilled His destiny. That's why I think today is the most important day of the year.

No comments: