Monday, April 14, 2014

My Family is Awesome!

Don't most people say their family is awesome? Yes. Well add me to the list. I love my family (Per, Bryan, Kimbra, Andrew) with all my heart. Here's my philosophical side showing: Maybe the reason we're born into families is to feel love.

Per's wants the happiness of his family. He's like a golden retriever - loyal, patient, happy to see us, and our best friend. He knows so much and happily imparts what he knows (I'm glad, because I've learned a lot from him.) He gives 100% to whatever he does, and I appreciate that because I know he'll never cut corners.

Bryan has a lot of courage. He takes action to get what he wants. He's smart logically and emotionally - he reads people and knows what they might be feeling and thinking - then he says something to help them.

Kimbra is a kind and positive person. She sees the best in situations and is the perfect wife for Bryan. It seems like they were meant to be because they have so much in common! I'm not used to having another girl in my family but she's a person that's easy to know.

Andrew sees things through to the end. He knows what he wants and goes after it. He's a good listener and gives great advice. He's the kind of friend who brings out the best in people. His positive attitude has reminded me to look on the bright side when sometimes I don't.

My family is great because of who they are, not because of what they do. If they did nothing they'd still be great to me.

No comments: