Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Choosing the Good

I don't believe in accidents. I believe that I make choices and things happen based on what I choose. If I make good choices then good things happen, and if I make bad choices then bad things happen but it all depends upon my choices.

Things happen when they will - sometimes immediately and sometimes down the road, but they *will* happen. Some people believe in karma and some people just believe in this phrase: "What goes around comes around." The message is the same - "You reap what you sow."

Sometimes it seems like something bad happens when doing good. I believe that a bad thing happens to teach something. I was at a very good time in my life when I got MS. I felt like the disease brought many bad things into my life but time went by and now I can say they were good things because they taught me; they became blessings.

Hard things happen to everyone, in that case I'm not unique. When hard things happen I choose to see the best not the worst, to learn (expand my mind) not to keep the same what I know.

No comments: