Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Comfort and Help Surely Come

I've been comforted as I've dealt with my challenge-that's been very hard. I lived almost 40 years as a well person and knew what I could and couldn't do. Six years ago when I got sick a new symptom happened almost every day. By the end of Summer I couldn't do a lot of things and felt very frustrated. I felt like maybe Heavenly Father was punishing me. I felt scared that I might die. The Holy Ghost put a thought in my mind to stop thinking of dying and instead to think about how it could be worse. He comforted me and I felt His presence letting me know, "It'll be okay".

I know that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost love me. They want the best for me and don't punish me but want me to learn and be all I can. Hard things are sometimes scary. Sometimes they're maddening and frustrating. Sometimes they're sad. I truly believe whatever the hard thing is it's best to trust Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost to give the help and comfort needed.

No comments: