Monday, February 13, 2012

Eight Blogs Might be Considered Excessive

I have eight blogs. It's true. Click on my name and see them all listed. Over achiever? Too Talkative? Has nothing else to do? Interested in a lot of things? Yes, to all of the above.

Currently, I am working on a family tree graphic to put on my genealogy blog. After that, I want to tell about Grandpa Gordon and how he served in WWII. I want to tell about Grandma Gordon and how nice she was and how she loved to sing. I want to tell stories of each of my ancestors and keep their memories alive.

I am a product of the things I like. I say quotes and inspiring things all the time. I enjoy being a wife and mother. I talk about religious things a lot. I have a memory like an elephant. I talk about my relatives. I write and express my thoughts. I laugh and think things are funny.

I could write about each of those things in one blog but I've split my blogs so that I can say specific things about each one.

I am no one of consequence - I'm not famous. I'm just an ordinary person who talks A LOT!

No comments: