Friday, June 20, 2014

I Got Over It

I got shocked by the knowledge of something yesterday (and I'm not gonna say what it was because it doesn't matter.) I thought about it yesterday, discussed it with Per, thought about it again today, and considered blogging about it but decided not to because I'd rather express my faith than my shock / the uplifting instead of the demoralizing / what inspires growth rather than what says, "stay the same."

I see progression in myself where two years ago (when I got equally shocked) it took me a year to recover whereas now it's only taken a couple days for me to get back to myself. I'd rather focus on progress than shocking things. I'm thankful to know this when I'm 45 so it can help me the rest of my life, and I'm thankful to not focus on it but move on.

No comments: