Sunday, June 29, 2014

Time is a Gift

The clock reminds me of how 'time' has multiple meanings:

- It tells me when to do things
- A span that allows my wounds to heal
- It allows me to learn and grow
- A gauge to keep me on track

Time keeps my schedule and helps me do things when I should. Time allows things to get better just because it passes and puts distance between me and my hard things. Time is my friend that helps me throughout my life. Time says to me, 'Until it's finished you can still do it.' Granted, some situations are better done sooner than later but until the time is finished it can still be done.

I've heard that time is a mortal thing because eternity is endless; simply said, eternity has 'all the time in the world'. I'm thankful for time that gives me the opportunity to become the true me.

No comments: