Monday, June 02, 2014

I Love Everyone

This morning I had an epiphany; to only love.

When I looked at certain pictures they gave me a pit in my stomach because I believed I saw 'wrong'. I asked myself why I believed this and realized my belief was stigma not truth. Furthermore, a belief in 'right and wrong' caused judgment when the true belief was in 'good and bad'. (A person can be good and rise above believing 'right and wrong' to see what's real.)

For example, I got pregnant at 17. Many people judged me based on what they saw and because they thought that I did 'wrong'. The truth is, they judged me based on my appearance not based on my character. My character said 'good'. I did my best, I strived for eventual perfection, and I wanted the same as them but because I behaved in what they considered the 'wrong' way, they judged me. I judged myself for many years before learning the truth that I'm good.

Everyone does imperfect things, but they all deserve my faith and love. I believe in good/bad. I believed in many right/wrong things for years but starting right now I'll look at every one of my beliefs and believe it only if its good.

Again, I believe in good/bad. My character says who I am. I can do good things and I'll call them 'good' not 'right'. I'll try my best not to judge because I want to have acceptance in my character. The opposite of judgment is acceptance. I accept all good things and invite them into my life.

No comments: