Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Love Good Things

My husband makes me happy, I love talking to him! Some people drift apart after being married a while, but after 23 years I love him more today than in 1990 :) I'm thankful for happy things, and I'm grateful that they brighten my life!

I'm glad that happiness exists in the world. Some people are Debbie Downer and bring others down. How sad to bring down and not lift; I wonder if they consider how they'll be remembered after they die. It might be easier to be grumpy but what mindset does that include?

Happy, happy, happy. If that's childish then I'm a child because I choose to be happy. Happiness, love, kindness, tolerance, acceptance, patience ... thoughts of those things make me feel good. I love to feel good and think good things. With a smile on my face I'm off to blow-dry my hair and get ready for church, bye! :)

No comments: