Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Love Being Female

As I watched the most recent General Woman's meeting of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, these thoughts went through my mind:

- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints loves and honors women. Men hold the priesthood in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and women are revered. Families are central to Heavenly Fathers plan. Families that include a father and a mother, a man and a woman.

- Look at how many organizations in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are run by women including Relief Society, Young Women and Primary. The organizations in the church run by men are Sacrament Meeting, Sunday School, and Young Men. The organizations are run 50% by men and 50% by women. If the church catered to men, women wouldn't have any leadership roles. The church is fair to both women and men.

- I love relating to women. I love being a woman and being part of a group of faithful people. God shows me his love through the love of others. I enjoy feeling love.

No comments: