Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Reflecting on What I've Said

I believe I'm a better writer than five years ago. Back then, I wanted to learn things about writing. I'm not an expert (especially in grammar and punctuation) but I've greatly improved. I've learned things and had experiences over the years that have made my writing better, and I'm happy to say now that I'm improved.

As I read the entries on my writing blog I see how I could make things better. The content is still good but technically it could be improved . My book is a work in progress and I address it again. I have plans for my writings and they don't include just being on my blog. Let me clearly state my meaning and not be vague: I plan to improve my works and maybe publish them. (If I do publish, I hope they will be well received.)

My words are my art. I'm stronger now so if my words get rejected I can handle it. No one wants to be like the mother who shows her baby to someone and they say it's ugly. Nevertheless, I know that what someone says is just an opinion and it won't stop me from getting what I want.

No comments: