Friday, May 09, 2014

Loving People

One of the things I've learned from my trial is to be more accepting. I'm not perfectly accepting but I'm way more accepting than I was before. I used to have such drastic thinking - either this or that, right or wrong, good or bad. And I was always on the best side. All I know is that I don't need to judge anyone until I've walked a mile in their shoes. There are so many reasons why people do things - and many are things that I don't know about. Bottom line: I never have the right to judge anyone and they never have the right to judge me. We are all free to be who we want.

I speak as if I lived in a perfect world. Here's another bottom line: people are gonna judge me but I will try my best not to judge them, including accepting them even when they don't accept me. (My actions speak about how I am.) I want to be accepting therefore I will be accepting even when they aren't.

No comments: