Monday, May 26, 2014

Saying Nice Things

Should I stop saying honest things because they sound judgmental and only say 'nice' things so I sound nice? Yes. People can do what they will-just like I will only do things if I want. I'll hope for them but I won't judge. I'll say things on my blog from now on that don't condemn.

I will 'be like' my Savior but I won't 'be' my Savior. I will follow him and do what he said including: "Judge not", "Love one another", "Keep my commandments" and "Follow me".

The things I learn are meant to help me but they aren't meant for me to tell anyone else how to be. People can learn for themselves just like I learned for myself. Besides I'm not their teacher, but the Holy Ghost. I may be a vessel the Holy Ghost works through but I need to only say things (uplifting, edifying, and encouraging things) when prompted.

I get irritated by things but I don't need to express my irritation. Instead I need to express my faith.

No comments: